As a LeaderMom, how many things are on your to-do list each day? From work life to home life there are projects, deadlines, errands, family obligations, meetings, emails – the list is endless. Somehow your most important job – you – lands at the bottom of the list. Let’s put you at the top of your to-do list and focus on achieving your goals!
Maria H. Casey provides personal coaching for LeaderMoms who want to create lives that are successful, productive, balanced, and whole.
Are you someone who desires to …
- Develop yourself personally and professionally
- Improve your work/life/motherhood balance
- Manage your time and set priorities
- Figure out Now What? ™
My clients are women like you who reach these goals.
So, what is coaching and how does it work?
Coaching is a partnership between the coach and client. The client sets the agenda – it’s all about what you want to work on, what you bring to the table. The coach listens, asks thoughtful questions, and helps to harness your strengths, motivation, and resources to move forward. Together, we create action items and a timeline for achievement. We set you up for success, measure progress, tweak where necessary, hold you accountable and celebrate your accomplishments.
Coaching will help you to:
- Look forward and consider what is possible
- Create a plan of action
- Become proactive
- Define your own meaning of success and personal excellence
- Hold yourself accountable for achieving your plan
- Achieve the results you want
The typical coaching process looks like this:
- Weekly or bi-weekly one-on-one sessions either by phone or in person, are scheduled.
- Each session is 50-60 minutes long.
- For best results, the minimum engagement is weekly for 3 months (or bi-weekly for 6 months).
- In between sessions, check-ins can take place through email or short 5-minute calls.
Here’s what you can expect:
- An individualized, one-on-one, time-efficient program that provides learning, support and results.
- A future-focused, goal-oriented approach that capitalizes on your resources, strengths, special gifts and talents.
- Consideration of the options you have, the challenges you may face, and the pros and cons of various courses of action.
- Careful consideration of your choices, big and small.
- An advocate and sounding board who is in your corner as you do the work to realize your dreams.
How do we get started?
During this call we will talk about what you hope to achieve through coaching, as well as see how well you and I “click.” If we both feel that our partnership will be a mutually beneficial one, we can arrange a coaching schedule that suits your needs.
I look forward to hearing from you.